Monday, January 11, 2010

Selling Your Home in West Kelowna


Well, you’ve finally made the decision to sell!!!

But now where do you turn or who do you call?

Choosing the right REALTOR®, is the first important decision to make.

Take the time to interview and ask questions. Choosing the wrong REALTOR® can lead you down a path of frustration and worries. Who has time for that?


Let’s face it your home is probably your most valuable asset.

You need a REALTOR®, who is invested in the process of looking after your best interests, you need someone you can depend on and trust to give you consistent and accurate information.

That person is me, Karen Guy.

I work very hard to make sure the selling experience for you is a positive and stress free one.

In today’s real estate market simply signing a listing contract and putting a sign up on the front lawn just isn’t enough to achieve results and satisfy today’s savvy home seller.

There are more listings on the market now than there have been in the recent past. Both networking and the ability to be technologically advanced play key roles in the successful sale of properties. I aim to keep my clients ‘in the loop’ with informative and consistent communication.

I have an effective and recognizable marketing program that will help you get the results you are looking for. Keep in mind that at this time of year a lot of people will contemplate selling their home now that the Christmas season is behind us. This means there will be more competition out there. I will help you price your home according to today’s market.

If you are interested in selling your home and decide to interview a REALTOR®, I would be honored to be considered.

Please contact me if you have any questions about selling your home in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna or Kelowna British Columbia, Peachland, Summerland.

My priority is to provide you with the ultimate service that will continue to make me your real estate agent of choice not just for today but tomorrow and always.
I am the GUY that will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor