- Buyers looking in winter months are serious
- No need to worry about your yard work. Snow makes it look fresh and white.
- Less listing inventory on the market, means less competition. Higher selling price.
- Easier time of year for closing transactions. Lenders, inspectors, lawyers not as busy. Less errors and higher level of service.
- Buyers begin the search and purchase for spring moves in January, February. Busy move times are March spring break, April Easter, May long weekend.
- Less choice for buyers means less sellers to play pricing against each other. Buyers willing to make more concessions in their buying decision.
- Property shows well, almost staged with holiday décor adding to the ambience.
- Little chance of quick showings and not being prepared to show your home. Easier time of year to make appointments and give sellers advance notice.
- Everyone lists their home in the spring. Go ahead and beat the rush
- Good time of year for school, work switches and transfer corporate moves
- People are in the spending and buying mood in the winter, holiday seasons
- You might miss that right buyer, right place, right time being off and timing the market
I am the GUY that will make a difference!
I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake.
Karen Guy, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001