Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Just Listed! Affordable home with a beautiful backyard oasis

144-2440 Old Okanagan Hwy

Sweet, you found me! I am an affordable, pleasing and very well maintained 2200 sq.ft. rancher with a full bright walk-out basement. Some of my exterior features include xeriscaped perennial backyard rock gardens, flower/veggie areas and beautiful shrubs too! There is an abundance of fruit to enjoy: strawberries, raspberries, bayberries, rhubarb, peach and cherry tree. My current owner is such a green thumb…I just love her - so sad to see her go; but I am excited to meet my new owner – could it be you? My interior is equally pleasing- 4 beds + den with a bathroom on each level. On the lower level - huge bedroom/family room, also another bedroom, den and laundry. Lots of room for everyone! Also newer kitchen appliances, hot water tank in 2013, all rooms painted in 2013/2014. My covered large upper deck runs the full width of the house for a great view of Westbank, the lake and mountains. There is also a covered lower area as well plus a hexagonal block patio to enjoy the garden and surroundings. Please do come and see me. I am centrally located and on the bus route; walking distance to Walmart, other shopping and amenities. I have a single covered carport with extra parking on the driveway. Contact my owner’s real estate agent today. I like her too! 

For more details and photo's and virtual tour go to www.connectwithkaren.com and then call Karen Guy, Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty #102 - 3480 Carrington Road, Westbank BC V4T 3C1 at 250.768.8001 or 250.878.3605. 
MLS®10082509.
















I am the GUY that will make a difference! I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake.

 Karen Guy, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001
http://www.connectwithkaren.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor