• Relative to where they sat in 2011 Q1, national resale activity and average prices are projected to decline by 15.2% and 10.2% respectively over the next two years.
• Restrained economic growth, higher interest rates, new mortgage borrowing rules and eroding home affordability help support our call for more moderate housing activity.
• Fewer new home buyers and reduced investor appetite should also simmer new and resale condo activity.
• In addition to our national perspective, we provide an in-depth overview of twelve major markets within this paper.
• Over 2011-13,
• Given their recent run-up in activity, new condo supply and only subdued economic growth forecast,
For the full report, please visit the following:
I am the GUY that will make a difference!
I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake.
Karen Guy, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001