Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Karen Guy, REALTOR® ~ Latest E-Connection Newsletter

Hi Everyone,


As the biggest financial transaction that most of us ever make, buying or selling real estate has more complexities than most people expect. Understanding thinking ahead for needed Community resources, legal aspects of the transaction and effective negotiating skills are just a few of the things that I can help with.

The SOLD signs are popping up ~ the only time the bottom of the market is realized is when it’s too late, and it’s already on the upswing.

It takes time, experience and market knowledge, not just a few weeks of looking at prices, to understand the overall implications of the marketplace and to execute a completed transaction.

Because it's my profession, and what I focus on daily, I can help you and your family or friends.

CLICK HERE to view my latest newsletter ~ Thanks for your continued support.

I am the GUY that will make a difference!

Karen Guy, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001

http://www.connectwithkaren.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor