The way we relate to people affects how we view and negotiate the world.
What friendship style do you use to build strong relationships?
• You lose your temper, but never for long.
• Everyone wishes they had your energy.
• You talk with your hands.
Your knack for seeing life’s silly side turns tense situations right around.
• You are the friend others confide in most.
• You prefer heartfelt private thanks.
• You would rather chat by phone than email.
Confide in others too; be a rock with your friends,
but with a little less stress.
• You choose your words carefully.
• Your best work is done alone.
• You are a perfectionist.
Your smarts serve you well but go with your gut.
• You skip the small stuff to get to the meaty stuff.
• You tend to be super punctual
• You excel at making important decisions - fast.
Take a break from the fast lane once in a while and relax.
I am the GUY that will make a difference!
Karen Guy, REALTOR® Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001