Monday, January 11, 2010

A Message from your Real Estate Professional:

During this time of the year I always like to think back and reflect on life a little more than usual. I’ve had this book at home for quite some time and I recently came across it – it’s called The Simple Living Guide by Janet Luhrs. One of the very first chapters lists 28 secrets to happiness. I won’t list them all, but here are a few and definitely gives us plenty to think about.

• Live beneath your means and within your seams
• Donate blood
• Don’t make excuses
• Stop blaming other people
• Give all the clothes you haven’t worn in the last three years to charity
• Listen more, talk less
• Every day do something nice and try not to get caught
• Be on time
• Don’t argue
• Get organized
• Let someone cut ahead of you in line
• Be humble
• Re-read a favourite book
• Know when to say something; know when to keep your mouth shut
• Be kind to kind people
• Be even kinder to unkind people

As you socialize with more people than at any other time of year, think of me when the topic of real estate comes up. The market changes daily from one community to another. My report will keep you abreast of the overall market trends and your community activity. For specific questions unique to you, call me. I'm available to answer your questions and to help in any way that I can. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.



PS – Feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who might be investigating the market. I’ll be happy to provide detailed information catered to specific needs or questions. Also, if you know of anyone that would like to have a business featured in my e-newsletter, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor