Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Merry Christmas from Santa's Helper




Karen Guy

There's just so many things to be thankful for throughout the year; we all get busy and tend to let the minutes, the hours, and the days drift past without acknowledging the people who are most important to us and that have the most impact in our lives.  Christmas time seems to be that time of year when we are reminded to reflect.

The "C" word, and no I don't mean Christmas I mean Cancer,  seems to touch many people around me.  Did you know that one of four people in your life will be touched one way or another by this dreaded disease I'm starting to refer to as phenomenal....  and not in a good way phenomenal.   For me I'm thankful for my dear friends and family around me.

I am so very proud to refer to my clients as friends.  I wish you all a season of health, happiness and peace.

From my family to yours!!  I wish you all the best of this holiday season and remember.... be kind and patient out there as you never know the struggles of your fellow man or woman.

It's soooo much fun to Elf-around....

I am the GUY that will make a difference! I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake.

Karen Guy, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001
http://www.connectwithkaren.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor