Friday, May 1, 2015

Time to Sell

 Well, you’ve finally made the decision to sell!!!

But now where do you turn or who do you call?

Choosing the right REALTOR® is the first important decision to make.

Take the time to interview and ask questions.

Choosing the wrong REALTOR® can lead you down a path of frustration and worries. Who has time for that?

Let’s face it your home is probably your most valuable asset.

You need a Kelowna REALTOR®, who is invested in the process of looking after your best interests, you need someone you can depend on and trust to give you consistent and accurate information.

That person is me, Karen Guy, your West Kelowna Real Estate Professional.

I work very hard to make sure the selling experience for you is a positive and stress free one.

In today’s real estate market simply signing a listing contract and putting a sign up on the front lawn just isn’t enough to achieve results and satisfy today’s savvy home seller.

Both networking and the ability to be technologically advanced play key roles in the successful sale of properties. I aim to keep my clients ‘in the loop’ with informative and consistent communication.

I have an effective and recognizable marketing program that will help you get the results you are looking for. The Kelowna Real Estate market is very robust so this means there will be more competition out there. I will help you price your home according to today’s market so that you will sell within an agreed price range.

If you are interested in selling your home and decide to interview a Kelowna REALTOR®, I would be honored to be considered.

I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake.

Please contact me if you have any questions about buying or selling a home. My priority is to provide you with the ultimate service that will continue to make me your real estate agent of choice not just for today but tomorrow and always.


I am the GUY that will make a difference!

 I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake.

Karen Guy, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001
http://www.connectwithkaren.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor