Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Just Listed ~ 3166 Shannon Place




PLEASE allow me to introduce myself! I was born in 1981, and I am a great family home in Shannon Lake and am looking forward to being a home to a NEW FAMILY. My current owners LOVED me so much that they stayed with me for over 20 years. I am a lot of fun; I get along with children and pets. I have lots of lush landscaping, AND a great backyard with a beautiful in-ground pool. You can walk down to the baseball field and the corner store from my location. You can also walk to Shannon Lake Elementary and the Shannon lake regional Park where you can take your kids to fish and watch nature. I’m close to all major amenities and I’m even on a bus route. I’ve been updated over the years and my owner has done a lot to prepare me for meeting you, BUT there is room for your ideas and updates! I’m sure sad to see my owner go, but I am so EXCITED for the next people that I can take care of and entertain. I have four bedrooms to offer and four bathrooms, and a huge family room downstairs. I am SO EXCITED to meet you, so book a showing with your realtor now and come and see me.

MLS 10260527

I am the GUY that will make a difference! I specialize in selling homes in the in the Okanagan Valley including Westbank, West Kelowna, Peachland with a focus on Rose Valley, Lakeview Heights, West Kelowna Estates and Shannon Lake. 

Karen Guy, REALTOR® 
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty 
C 250.878.3605 O 250.768.8001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelowna Real Estate Agent West Kelowna Karen Guy Realtor